Monday, February 15, 2010

Personality Test

Well according to the personality exam I just took, I am a giver. When I read the description of my personality type, I was shocked at how almost completely accurate it was; there were just a couple of things that I would say were not my personality, but for the most part it was correct.
I do enjoy helping people, just for the satisfaction of helping people, I am socialable and getting to know new people. Other aspects of my personality were: honest, straightforward, giving, sympathetic, socialable, able to bring people out of their shells, emotional.

I think some of these traits will be invaluable for teaching. One of the compliments for my personality was that my people skills were great, especially for teaching, because I can relate to different people from different backgrounds or be sympathetic. Not one student will be like another, just like all students learn a little differently from eachother. I think that this would be an interesting test to have students take on the first day of school just to see what they think of the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment